“PAWLIN Technologies” LLC presents new technology that will help the advertising space owners and advertisers to make ads as client-oriented and efficiently as possible.
We offer a product with the price compatible to a CCTV camera.
How does it work?
- A person walks past a billboard, the system captures the motion*;
- The person turns his head toward the billboard, the system determines the face, gender, age, emotions**;
- The system collect the data for analytics
* “Motion recognition” technology — system captures the motion only when a person appears in front of the advertising
** “Gender determination” technology — the algorithm recognizes the person’s gender and age
The advantages of the proposed product
- suitable for temporary advertising locations
- no Internet connection is required
- safe (we do not store personal data)
- the possibility of connecting the “emotions recognition” option
- both local and server solutions are possible
Where to use?
- exhibitions and advertising platforms
- shopping and entertainment centers
- other entertaining places
What does it analyse?
- advertising media location efficiency
- human traffic volume depending on time of day
- number of views of unique and returned visitors
- target audience
- efficiency of the advertising itself
First day, first location: according to device data, the largest number of views occurs in the late evening, and the average age is 17-25. Therefore, this billboard is best to use in advertising energetic drink, brand store or some gadget.
Second day, second location: according to device data, the largest number of views occurs on 9-10 AM, and the average age is 25-45. Therefore, this billboard is best to use in advertising IT and telecom services, real estate or business.
Third day, third location: according to device data, the largest number of views occurs on 12:00-14:00, and the average age is 45 and older. Therefore, this billboard is best to use in advertising household appliances, repair or garden equipment.