“PAWLIN Technologies” company cooperates with the Ministry of Education and Science for already 10 years and implements scientific research and development in various areas:
- Solution of inverse tasks based on mathematical models formating spatial-temporal characteristics of river beds for operative short-term forecasts of floods using multi-core supercomputers.
2) Recognition and analysis of images and video stream
- Researching and developing software and hardware solutions for human identification based on individual characteristics using stereovision;
- Researching distortions, typical for images made with digital cameras and mobile devices, and development of algorithms for their compensation;
- Developing software for parallel processing and interconnecting of 2D and 3D data for automatic objects detection and recognition.
3) Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Developing automatic system for ensuring safe emergency landing for aircraft-like unmanned aerial vehicles using intelligent onboard vision system;
- Developing intelligent algorithms for detection and recognition of traffic situations ro onboard systems of UAVs carrying out automatic patrolling of transport highways using GLONASS.
- Developing visualization and data processing systems for medical and industrial diagnostics complexes.
- Developing software complex for controlling a robot with the elements of emotional communicative behavior.
6) Cloud computing
- Developing prototype of a system for automated designing cloud application for analysis, recognition and intelligent search for graphic information using mobile devices.